Woolpower Helmet Cap 400 – pine green
Woolpower Helmet Cap 400g is a snug fitting helmet liner that covers the head and upper neck. Perfect for providing insulation under a helmet during colder temperatures. Hearing is not inhibited due to the unique terry loop Ullfrotté design. Soft and not itchy on the head. If you choose to wear a helmet cap, you may need to adjust the sizing of your helmet. Please ensure that the headband of your helmet fits snuggly and that the helmet is not able to fall off easily.
Wool is nature’s own functional fabric and so far, no man-made fibres have been able to replicate all the unique characteristics of wool. If you sweat for example, the garment doesn’t smell bad. What’s more, it keeps you dry as wool can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp. But if you really get wet, Helmet Cap 400 keeps you warm anyway. It’s because of a chemical process within the wool called absorption heat. Ullfrotté Original can be washed at 60 degrees.
• The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
• The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees.
• Cap 400 don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
• Cap 400 is elasticated and shapes itself around your head.
70 % Merino wool
30 % Polyamide