Woolpower Tube 200 – black
When you’re outdoors in cold weather, it’s just as important to keep your head warm as it is to keep the rest of your body warm. It’s true what they say about the head acting like a chimney where heat escapes even if you are otherwise correctly dressed. Headband 200 is made of a double layer of our own fabric Ullfrotté Original 200. While it keeps you warm, the wool’s unique characteristics also let excess heat out.
Wool is nature’s own functional fabric and so far, no man-made fibres have been able to replicate all the unique qualities of wool. If you sweat for example, the garment doesn’t smell bad. What’s more, it keeps you dry as wool can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp. But if you really get wet, Headband 200 keeps you warm anyway. It’s because of a chemical process within the wool called absorption heat. Ullfrotté Original can be washed at 60 degrees.
Headband 200 is manufactured entirely in Östersund, Jämtland, from the yarn to the finished product.
The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
• The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees.
• Headband 200 don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
• Headband 200 is elasticated and shapes itself around your head.
- Merino wool 60%
- Polyester 25%
- Polyamide 15%