Paramo Womens Alondra Trek Trousers – capers
- Tough windproof fabric with Dyneema on seat, knees and lower legs to protect from equipment damage (crampons, skis) and from rough cold or wet surfaces.
- Ergonomic design, excellent articulation and four-way stretch for full freedom of movement.
- Extensive pocketing gives a range of secure storage options.
- Two zipped slanted entry pockets on upper thighs.
- Two large bellows pockets mid-thigh, with popper closure.
- Long thigh vents for quick temperature control.
- Front zip adjustment on lower leg to adapt for a close fit with different footwear without excess fabric. Reinforced with lighter weight Dyneema for crampon use.
- Option for knee protection from foam inserts if kneeling on cold or wet ground for long periods.
- Deep waistband with high back has belt and brace loops plus back elastication with adjustable end tabs to give secure, comfortable fit.
- Extended belt loops at waist allow attachment of equipment for easy access.
- Front fly with double popper at top to give added security during strenuous movement.
- Reflective flashes for mountain visibility and security.
- Renewable water-repellency using Nikwax TX-Direct.
- Lighter weight Dyneema fabric provides unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio for outstanding abrasion resistance, eliminating the need for traditional heavy reinforcement.