Woolpower Crewneck LITE Unisex – pine green
So far, no man-made fibres have been able to replicate all the unique qualities of wool. The garment doesn’t smell bad if you sweat, for example. It also keeps you dry if you get wet as the wool can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp. But if you really get wet, the clothes will keep you warm anyway. It’s because of a chemical process within the wool called absorption heat. Woolpower can be washed at 60 degrees.
• Woolpower LITE is a cool year-round layer that can be worn next to the skin. It keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
• The fabric used in the LITE range is knitted in Norrköping and then sewn by our seamstresses in Östersund.
• The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own nametag.
• No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
• We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
• The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
• Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
• Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
• Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees.
• Woolpower’s undergarments don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
- Merino wool 80%
- Polyamide 20%