Paramo Men’s Pajaro Jacket – Dark Grey
- Fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak for excellent field of vision and fit.
- Fleece-lined collar for extra comfort.
- Articulated shoulders and raglan sleeves for maximum movement
- Two-way reversed zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers
- Upper arm vents allow venting and temperature control without water ingress
- Increased comfort when load carrying from double Pump Liner on shoulders and back
- Easily adjustable cuff with hard wearing tab adjuster to allow precise fit and allows sleeves to be rolled up for cooling
- Additional temperature control from single-hand concealed waist drawcord pulls
- Two external secure chest pockets large enough for field guides, OS map storage etc
- Two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers
- Two low-level capacious mesh drop pockets inside
- Two handwarming pockets accessed through torso vents which aid temperature control
- Average weight: 840g
Reduce the ‘carbon footprint’ of your Pajaro Jacket and make a positive impact on wildlife. Paramo teamed up with Trees for Life, an award winning conservation charity dedicated to the regeneration and restoration of the Caledonian Forest in the Highlands of Scotland. With every Pajaro Jacket purchased a sapling will be planted.