Paramo Men’s Pajaro Jacket – moss
Designed with a country lifestyle in mind, the carefully thought-out features of the Pájaro jacket make it particularly good for those outdoor enthusiasts who carry extra equipment. Plenty of easily accessible, ‘dry’ pockets complement this tried and tested style. The Pájaro is an ideal choice for country lovers, photographers and wildlife enthusiasts looking to maintain their comfort level without taking ‘layers’ on and off, thanks to the unique Nikwax Analogy fabric and intelligently designed ventilation options – full length two-way zip, upper arm vents and rollable cuffs.
- The renowned Páramo hood provides excellent protection, while the combination of adjustability and wired visor mean you can move unrestricted and retain excellent vision in all conditions.
- Five pockets provide secure storage and hand warming.
- For every Pájaro sold a sapling will be planted by Trees for Life.
- Fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak for increased field of vision and fit.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum freedom of movement.
- Two-way reversed front zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and ease of access.
- Upper arm vents for adjustable venting and temperature control.
- Increased comfort when load carrying from reinforced shoulder construction and removable foam insert strips.
- Easily adjustable cuff design allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection in all conditions from our unique 2” drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Additional temperature control from single-handed waist and hem drawcord pulls, which also help eliminate rucking when load carrying.
- Two external secure and ‘dry’ breast pockets large enough for OS-map storage, field guides etc.
- Secure internal breast pocket.
- Handwarming and ‘dry’ storage from two large and lined bellows pockets.