Equally at home in the countryside or in the Himalayas, Wayfayrer meals have been tried and tested at the ends of the earth and are the first choice of food for adventurers and expedition teams.
- Pea Beans (37%), Beef & Pork Burgers (20%)(Beef (38%), Pork (33%), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Nicotinamide), Yeast, Salt), Onion, Pork Fat, Pork Rind, Rice Flour, Tomato Puree, Dextrose, Salt, Yeast Extract, Stabiliser: Diphosphates; White Pepper, Nutmeg, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Water, Potato (11%), Tomato Puree, Sugar, Maize Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Stabilisers: E412, E466, E415; Spices, Onion Powder, Flavouring.
- Shelf life – 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Real food, ready to eat – The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Storage – Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) – Energy: 593kj/142kcal. Protein: 7.3g. Carbohydrate: 15g. Fat: 4.9g.
- Allergens – Gluten from Wheat