Paramo Taiga Fleece – black
A highly water-repellent Directional fleece jacket from Páramo. Designed to be worn as a stand-alone garment or in combination with the Fuera Windproof Jacket for total Directional Waterproof protection. Excellent for travelling because of generous pocketing and comfort factor. The Taiga has become one of Páramo’s customers’ firm favourites for use on and off the hill! Average weight 790g.
- Maximum freedom of movement and increased comfort in the shoulder and arm area provided by articulated shoulders and sleeves.
- Camera, compass or other essential storage provided by large zipped chest pocket.
- Adjustable temperature and weather protection from the high collar with single-hand drawcord adjustment.
- OS map pocket storage.
- Temperature adjustment from elasticated and poppered cuff.
- Handwarming and additional storage from two waist level pockets.
- Venting, weather protection and minimal rucking provided by concealed, elasticated waist and hem drawcords.
- Protection to the kidney area when bending or stretching from scooped tail.
- Adds insulation without having to take off other garments – can be worn either OVER or UNDER waterproofs, without affecting their performance.
- Excellent weather protection provided by the exceptional Analogy Fleece technology.
- Full Directional Waterproof performance when worn under the Fuera Windproof jacket.